Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Rag Mans Anagrams

I was listening to the radio, the other day, and "L.A. Woman" came on. I had just recently read, somewhere, that the line "Mr Mojo risin..." is an anagram for "Jim Morrison" and it made me wonder what kind of anagrams I could make out of my name.

Being the lazy bum I am, I just went to this site http://wordsmith.org/anagram/ and typed in my name rather than sitting down and rearranging the letters, myself.

Grinder returned a few good anagrams, my favorite being "Nerd Rig". I think I'll name one of my bikes the "Grinder Nerd Rig".

My legal signature, "Thomas J Grinder" brought up a bunch. "Jarring Methods" (great name for a blues group and/or album) was my favorite out all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home