Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mystery Bruise

Yesterday, I noticed a slight tenderness on the inside of my left thigh as I sat on the motorbike. It felt like a small scratch, and I didn't think much of it.

Then, this morning, I saw something as I was getting dressed for work.


It's about 4 inches long, and from 3 to 4 inches wide. I wonder not only how you get a bruise like this, but also how you get a bruise like this and don't know it until it's fully formed. I suspect it's from Moab, but I just have no clue when I got it.

As a side note, I'd like to blame the flash for the whiteness of my skin in the picture. Unfortunately, that's pretty much my natural Scots-Irish color!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home