Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

FedEx Believe It Or Not - Revisited

Here are a couple of shots of the mid-1960's Peugeot UO8 which arrived in shrinkwrap, a couple of weeks ago. It has a new red powder coat, and a selection of parts swapped over from its new owner's former Bianchi.

I used a Japanese bottom bracket spindle and bearing set, along with the original French cups so that I could install the Super Maxy crank in place of the cottered steel unit.

I had bought a sheet of vintage 1970 decals for my PX10, and had a bike's worth left after decalling the PX, so those went on this UO8.

Didn't turn out too badly, considering how it got to me, originally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home