Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, October 20, 2017

Under The Weather


Twelve days ago, my throat began to get a little sore. Since then, I have been down with what my doctor referred to as a "respiratory infection", including a violent and painful cough. For awhile, I was sleeping 14 to 16 hours a day, and running a fever. Then, I went through a few days where I had absolutely no appetite, despite the fact that my stomach was growling from hunger.

Yesterday, I actually ate lunch and dinner, for the first time since Sunday before last.

I've taken my belt up a notch, as a result of all this ... so, I've got that going for me. But, I don't have much to report. Thus, this is going to be a short post.

Stay tuned. Maybe life will get back to what passes for normal, in the next little bit. Until then, as they say in Japan, "See you later!"

x

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Anonymous Dave said...

Feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home