Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Thirty One Days On the Bicycle



Today marked 31 days in a row, every day in the month of May, on which I rode my bicycle. I never did a long ride, but I did ride 349 miles, total (according to the National Bicycle Challenge calculator, where I logged my rides).

I commuted to work and rode back and forth to the coffee shop, etc. Call it "utility cycling", or "transportation cycling", if you like. I'll call it a challenge successfully undertaken.

I'll probably miss riding, the next couple of days, as I am heading to PA for my nephew's high school graduation. The dog sitters/house sitters are lined up, and I fly out of Denver, tomorrow. When I get back, though, I will likely continue riding to work on a regular basis.

Who knows, maybe I'll go on an actual recreation ride, or two...


x

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM , Blogger Pondero said...

Sometimes I envy you bicycle commuters, and your frequent rides. Mostly when the weather is nice. I always respect you. Nice going, Jon!

 
At 4:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty sure the nephews are planning a ride or two with you while you are here - there should be a bike here to fit you (hahaha)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home