Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, April 25, 2016

A Month Since I Last Posted?

Life has been pretty busy, but I was really surprised to realize that I had not posted in four weeks.

The weather has been, well ... Springtime in Colorado.


 We had two full days of wet, heavy snow falling.

 A day of rain/snow mix in the morning, with a little buildup of snow on my jacket as I rode the Scrambler to work.

  We also had sun, and highs in the 70s,


which the woodpile snakes seemed to enjoy.

Today is a 72 degree day. Rain, snow and cold air is supposed to move in, starting tomorrow, and the wind is gusting to 45 or 50 mph, at my house.

Tomorrow, I go to pick up something I bought, last week. Had to wait a couple of days to bring it home. I'll try to blog it, tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be a bit more interesting than this post.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home