Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Snowy Commutes, This Week Have Beaten Me Up



The snow was coming down fast and wet, on the way home, today. Three days, in a row, of riding snowy, icy roads has taken a toll on my body. The holiday trip, followed up by breaking a rib on New Year's Day, allowed me to get a bit out of shape. I've been able to tide, for a bout 3 weeks now, but i still feel out of shape, compared to my usual level.

Add some headwinds, snow and ice to that, and three days of back and forth gets a bit tough. Yet, my fitness is coming back, slowly but surely. Hopefully, i will have a good year on the bike, inspite of a dodgy start.


x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home