Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's Like Christmas in August!


Can you tell I have a few projects in the works? Pedals, chains, cranks, saddle, hub ... lots of bike parts.  Plus, this:

I ordered band business cards for Steve and myself, last week, from VistaPrint. When I went to check on the shipping, later, a window popped up to sell me a myriad of items with our logo on them. They offer everything from calculators to coffee cups.

I ordered a couple of these, just to see what they look like. They are relatively inexpensive, but I didn't want to order a dozen and have them come in with a 2" logo in the middle of the chest, or something. But, they aren't bad, for the money. I think I will order a few, now, for the general public.

Let me know if you want one, and what size.  White, short-sleeved only, unfortunately.  They cost me $12.00 each, so that is what I will sell them for (plus $3.00 shipping, in the Continental US).

Let me know, before Friday, in order to assure that I get your size...

x

7 Comments:

At 5:04 PM , Blogger boldlybalding said...

Put me down for one! I'll shoot you an email with my address...




...this is carlos.

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Gotcha covered.

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger Wilson said...

Does your group sell vinyl records, Jon?

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Jon said...

Wilson, I would love to press some vinyl, but the cost is prohibitive. The minimum cost that I can find to get the master disc produced and a small number of discs pressed is around a thousand dollars...

If I had the dough, even knowing I would never recoup it, I would press the next album in vinyl ans well as produce CDs. But, I just don't have the money to spend.

 
At 7:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sister needs 2 size L and 2 size 2XL shirts - put them in the package with her bracelet!!

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Jon said...

Will do, mysterious stranger.

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Jerome said...

I think I missed the order deadline didn't I? stink. Next time you put an order in I'd like a large please. you can adjust shipping up to the great white north and I'll zip you some paypal. I'd be proud to sport this shirt up here:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home