Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's Day Ride Invitation

I am reviving one of my favorite traditions, this year: The New Year's Ride.

Following is the text of an email I sent, this morning. If you are not on my email list, and can make it to the ride, feel free to meet us at Kaladi Bros.

Hi, all,
Brian and I were talking at Kaladi's today, and we decided to do a NYD ride Tuesday morn.
Meet at Kaladi Bros. around 8:00 (they are open from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM), and have a cuppa, then head out to REI/Starbucks, etc. Basically, we will follow our noses, deciding where to go as we ride.
Bring a bike appropriate to riding through slushy/icy conditions, because I am sure we will encounter some. Plan on riding slowly, talking and stopping a lot, and probably seeing someone crash at some point.
A splendid time is guaranteed for all.

Jon
Break in the New Year from the saddle of your bike!

x

4 Comments:

At 9:54 AM , Blogger katina said...

yeah, good luck with that

 
At 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talked to the Big Boss, She has plans for us on New Years. Sorry I can't make it.

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger Brad said...

moms opening the coffee shop, so dad will be...well...dad.

bee cee

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger Jon said...

You guys will be missed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home