Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Leavin' On a Jet Plane

I'm in Memphis, borrowing the computer of my brother-in-law's father (sorry, I just couldn't come up with a less-awkward way of saying that), while he and my sister and the rest of the in-law out-laws open presents. I'll be heading to the airport, soon, to catch a flying Greyhound to Denver.

Hopefully, I will be home around bedtime. We apparently got some snow, over the past couple of days, with more on the way. That may or may not affect the flight timing.

Either way, it looks like I may not get to take the mountain bike ride I was hoping to get in on Friday. I'll go somewhere on a bike, though. Five days off the bike makes me feel like a heroin addict in Branson, Mo.

x

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So my question, from the same computer, is . . . did you get home ahead of the snow?

-J

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Ducked under the wire, weather-wise.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home