Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

VeloSwap Buys

Here's all the stuff I got at VeloSwap, on Saturday.

Twelve saddles, seven cranksets, some handlebars, a carbon cross fork, brake levers, etc. Didn't find any headsets, though.

I also got these Mavic Crosslands Disc-ready Wheels.
I tried to post this on Sunday, but I've been unable to upload pictures to Blogger until now.
As a postscipt to Friday's post, I put the snake outside, near the spot I think the other snakes use to go in and out of the crawlspace. He wasn't there, Saturday morning, so I hope he is well.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot the big effing fixie candidate

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Well, I didn't actually buy it, I just fronted the money. It will get its own post when we get it built up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home