Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

More French-style Goodness


A new Peugeot is in the Grinder Bikes fleet. I haven't converted it to fixie yet (customer bikes take precedence), but soon I will. It is a UO8 which was upgraded to alloy wheels back in the day (beautiful Mavic rims on Normandy hubs).

The PX10 is now officially for sale, and should appear on the site, soon. I sent the copy and pix to Burd so that he could post it on the For Sale page. It is a beautiful bike, but a tad too nice for me.
It was fun building it and "restoring" the cosmetics. It may well be the prettiest bike I've ever built. I just hope someone buys it and rides it. It's been hanging on a hook since I finished it, and it is too cool of a bike to be hidden away in the storage shed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home