Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Birthday Ride (No Birthday Suits, Please!)


I'm 45, today, so I am planning a 45 mile ride on Saturday to celebrate making it this far. I'll be sending an email, but if you are reading this, you are invited even if I miss your email address.

I'll be at Kaladi Brothers around 8:00 AM, Saturday, and will leave at about 10:00. I have no real agenda or route planned, but I'll be riding fixie (as usual) and will probably stop for coffee at least once during the ride.

So, come on out and go for a ride; rain or shine, snow or heat, Hell or high water.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM , Blogger Brad said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU COOT!!

Tried to buzz you today...got a big loooong beeep in muh ear...wazzzup?!

 
At 4:42 PM , Blogger Jon said...

I think the string on my tin-can phone has a knot in it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home