Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

The New Parts Are Here! The New Parts Are Here!


Well, it's not really that exciting, but I am glad to see them. Hopefully, I will be able to find time to install the new float and see if that fixes my carb problem. If so, I will installl the two new float bowl gaskets, as well. If not, I'll buy new carbs. I'm hoping the float will do it, budget-wise.

Then, it will be time to disassemble the brake caliper and see what's happening there. I really hope a good cleaning and polishing of the piston will do the trick. I'll know more after I get it apart.

$44.00 worth of parts. Total cost so far, about $1150.00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home