Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, June 11, 2018

Got My New (Old) Computer

I received my refurbished MacBook, today, and I'm busily setting things up and getting everything the way I like it. For instance, I synced it to my phone, so that pictures download from the phone to the Mac, automatically (which should save some time).

Here's a picture I took in order to test that feature out:



Just a quick snap of the dog. Seems to take awhile for the new pics to show up. I'll have to explore options on that.

Anyway, it's nice to have a computer I can actually use (fingers crossed that I haven't jinxed myself!)

x

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM , Blogger Steve A said...

Do you wear a helmet when you use the Macbook in case your computer crashes?

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Jon said...

I have always had good luck with my Macs. The POS that I've been using for the past year crashed like The Hindenberg every time I got on it, though...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home