Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, December 26, 2016

Post-Christmas Post

I hope that everyone had a good Christmas. I decided to stay in Denver for the holidays, this year, and seeing the news about airport madness here and other places make me glad that I did.

I spent the day on Christmas Eve at Fermaentra, sipping a couple of beers and working on an art project that I want to maintain some momentum on.  Christmas Day was awesome. I called my family, first off, then went over to the Clicks' for breakfast, then on to the Max house for dinner.

I didn't get home until 1:00 AM!

Here's a short little bit of test footage from the art project (an animated music video):

It's shaky because I "filmed" it with the time-lapse feature on the cell phone.  It's a lot of work, but fun!

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home