Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, November 30, 2015

A Little Cooler Than I Had Hoped

Between the time I posted, yesterday, and the time I went to bed, the weather forecast changed. Apparently a snowstorm dipped a little farther south than first expected, and we ended up with more snow, overnight, than i had gotten in the three days of snow, last week.



I stopped, once again, in Garland Park, for a scenic, snowy/icy shot on the commute. I think the high hit about 33, today, and the sun came out for a bit. That as just enough to melt the surface of the snow so that it could refreeze into slick-as-all-getout ice in many places. I think my ride home, tonight, might have taken a record amount of time.

It will probably be slow-going, tomorrow morning, as well.

On the good side of things, most of my scabs from last week's crash are gone. Now, if my thumb heals up, I'll be good as new. It seems to be slowly gaining some range of motion. 

Keeping my fingers crossed for my thumb!

x

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM , Blogger Steve A said...

It hit 80 in DFW today...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home