Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Cooking In The Dark

I haven't done any night rides on the the mountain bike, lately, but that doesn't mean I haven't had use for the equipment.

Grilling after sundown, on the 4th of July.


I'm obviously no vegetarian. Elk, buffalo, beef and turkey (sausage) on the grill...
Those coals are just right!

Hope you all had a happy and safe 4th!

x

3 Comments:

At 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a pink ball cap with a light built into the bill - very handy for just that type of thing, and much more stylish, although not as useful in the event of a meteor strike.
-Joy

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

It's to protect against the airstrike from the flying pigs for grilling all that meat.:{)

 
At 9:42 AM , Anonymous Richard said...

Jon did you see that Berlin is banning brakeless bikes? Not a bad idea, but taking away bikes?

http://www.thelocal.de/society/20090630-20291.html

Oh, and I might get medically evacuated in the next couple weeks, so if I do, I´ll give you a call from DC.

Richard

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home