Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Home

Actually, I'm at work. I got home on Sunday and got the bike unloaded.

Then, I mowed the front yard, since my house looked like abandoned property. The back yard was high, but of uniform length. The front, though, looked positively unkempt. So, I took care of it before I even sat down after getting off the motorbike.

Yesterday, I caught up on all of the other "been out of town stuff", including pedalling down to Kaladi for coffee. I looked at the computer a couple of times, but decided to wait until I was a bit more caught up and rested to make a big picture-heavy post.

So, this post is just to let you know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth.

X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home