Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

With dog-sitters firmly ensconced in Casa del Gringo, I flew off to PA for a familial Christmas visit with my sister, brother-in-law and two nephews. The flight out was so smooth and easy that I dread getting what I assume will be my comeuppance on the return leg of my travels through the not so friendly skies.

We are having a white Christmas, here, by virtue of yesterday's snowfall. But, the house is cozy, and we are entertained by music and rc helicopters, books and hats ... the normal Christmas Day glut of food is another blessing. I figure that I should be able to burn the excess calories off by, probably, mid June, or so.

Here's wishing everyone the best of  season!

X

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM , Blogger Steve A said...

Sounds WONDERFUL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home